The goal of Seaside’s Tourism Grant Program is to support and coordinate event development to ensure that Seaside can meet or exceed visitor expectations as a tourism destination and derive the greatest possible economic impact from visitor spending.
Funding priority is given to projects and events that occur during the shoulder seasons and winter months with a strong potential for creating local room nights. No more than $3,000 will be granted to projects happening between Memorial Day and Labor Day (with the exception of July 4th fireworks funding, which City leaders typically earmark as a “signature Seaside event”).
For more information, review the latest year’s guidelines. You may also contact the Director of Tourism Marketing at 503.738.3097 or via email with questions.
Grant Application window is open.
This grant application round is for proposals to occur between July 1, 2023 and December 31, 2024.
STEP ONE Review the 2023-2024 Tourism Grant Program Guidelines. This is REQUIRED reading for all applicants.
STEP TWO Complete the grant application form in full. Remember to email supporting documents.
Deadline for this cycle is FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2023.
2022 – 2023 Seaside Tourism Grant Program Recipients:
- Sunset Empire Park & Recreation District / Fall Fun Fest
- Seaside Downtown Development Association / Halloween Happenin’s
- Seaside Museum & Historical Society / Lewis and Clark Salt Makers Return
- SandFest / Master Sand Sculptors Exhibition
- Knights of Columbus / Oktoberfest
- North Coast Land Conservancy / CoastWalk Oregon
- Seaside Chamber of Commerce / Fireworks + Pouring at the Coast
*** FOLLOWUP DOCUMENT FOR GRANT RECIPIENTS: ***
Thank you for your support of Seaside.