The goal of Seaside’s Tourism Grant Program is to support and coordinate event development to ensure that Seaside can meet or exceed visitor expectations as a tourism destination and derive the greatest possible economic impact from visitor spending.
Funding priority is given to projects and events that occur during the shoulder seasons and winter months with a strong potential for creating local room nights. No more than $3,000 will be granted to projects happening between Memorial Day and Labor Day (with the exception of July 4th fireworks funding, which City leaders typically earmark as a “signature Seaside event”).
Grant Application window is closed.
The latest grant application round was for proposals to occur between July 1, 2023 and December 31, 2024.
Review the 2023-2024 Tourism Grant Program Guidelines. This is REQUIRED reading for all applicants.
Deadline was FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2023. Application window opened Feb. 3, 2023.
2023 – 2024 Seaside Tourism Grant Program Recipients:
- Seaside Chamber of Commerce / July 4th Fireworks
- Seaside SandFest / Masters Sand Sculpture Exhibition
- Doxies of PNW Club / DachSand
- Seaside Historical Society Museum / Lewis & Clark Saltmakers Return
- Pride in Seaside
- Seaside School District / Three Course Challenge
- Seaside Library Foundation / Caper on the Coast
- Seaside Downtown Development Association / Halloween Happenin’s
- Seaside Jazz & Blues
- Oregon Rides & Events / Ride the Dirt Wave
REQUIRED FOLLOWUP DOCUMENT for Grant Recipients:
Thank you for your support of Seaside.