There’s almost always something going on in Seaside. From art walks and wine walks to the world's largest beach volleyball tournaments and relay races… plan your trip around your favorite events or use this calendar to join in the fun during your stay.
- This event has passed.
July 4 @ 10:00 pm
4th of July Fireworks Celebration
Seaside will host the 4th of July Fireworks Celebration, one of the largest fireworks shows on the West Coast. The festivities start at dusk, which is about 10 p.m.
The Seaside Police Department would like visitors to know the following:
* No tents and/or overnight camping are permitted on Seaside beaches.
* Visitors are asked to remove their trash. Empty trash bags are available in many locations on the beach and full bags may be left next to public trash cans.
* Fireworks are not allowed in the “Free Zone,” which is north and south of the Turnaround, inside the orange fencing. Only fireworks legal in Oregon will be allowed in Seaside city limits and on Seaside beaches.
* Beach fires are permitted 50 feet from dune grasses, with a fire and pit no more than 3 feet deep, 3 feet wide, and 3 feet high (flames). No pallets or accelerants are allowed. For the safety of emergency crews and beach-goers, please extinguish fires completely and fill pits back in.
* It is recommended that visitors find parking on the east side of the Necanicum river, in order to avoid a 60 – 90 minute exit time after the show. Please only park in legally designated parking areas and avoid private property.