City of Seaside Visitors Bureau
Street address: 7 N. Roosevelt (Hwy 101)
Mailing Address: 989 Broadway
Seaside, Oregon 97138
Flip through a digital version of our current visitor guide
CONTENT USAGE POLICY
All photographs and editorial content contained on the City of Seaside Visitors Bureau websites and in our social media channels is subject to copyright restrictions. Written permission is required for any and all use of this material.
MEDIA INQUIRIESWe are happy to help assist media professionals working on assignment. If you are looking for reduced media rates and/or complimentary passes, Seaside, Oregon hotels and attractions request that travel journalists contact our office ahead of time to arrange for accommodations and itineraries that meet your needs.
Staff travel journalists or photographers
If you are a travel journalist, editor and/or photographer working as paid staff at a magazine, newspaper, website, or for a travel radio program and/or travel television program, please submit all contact information to Jon Rahl, dates of travel and area of focus if applicable.
Freelance travel journalists and photographers
Freelance travel journalists and photographers on assignment should submit a letter of assignment and their editor's contact information. Freelance travel journalists without a specific assignment may submit 4-5 travel articles published within the past 12 months and carrying the journalist's byline. Submitted clips must have bylines and be dated.
Documentation and/or questions can be sent to:
Jon Rahl | Director of Tourism Marketing
Assistant GM Seaside Civic & Convention Center and Visitors Bureau
989 Broadway | Seaside, OR 97138
Tel: 503.738.3097 | Fax: 503.738.0198
EVENTS CALENDAR POLICYSeaside’s online events calendar is intended to feature those events with wide enough appeal to attract out-of-area visitors to travel to our region and stay, and/or to entice new conventions/conferences to visit our area, or for existing conventions/conferences to extend their stays for one or more days. Below are the established guidelines for our events calendar:
• Events we post must be open to the public. We emphasize posting of events with high visitor appeal. These choices are based on historical visitor inquiries and attendance to such events.
• Preference will be given to Seaside and North Coast area events based on the mission of the City of Seaside Visitors Bureau.
• Non-visitor related events requiring repeated involvement, such as clubs, classes, or events requiring membership will be considered, but may not always be included.
• The City of Seaside Visitors Bureau reserves the right to decline to list any event that conflicts with our mission statement.
If you would like your event posted on our calendar, please email us at info@SeasideOR.com with full details, including:
1. Dates and Times (to & from)
2. Cost, ticket information (if applicable)
3. Contact person (who should visitors contact with questions?)
4. Website with more information
5. Photo, if possible (image file 300px wide)