1. Match the clues pictured here with the real thing. All items can be found in Seaside. Think attractions, monuments, dining and shopping. All items pictured should be outdoors, but you will need to exit your car to find them. Certain items may only be visible from a specific direction.
2. We strive for accuracy, but if a quest item has been damaged or removed, or if picture lighting is inconsistent (depending on time of day), we apologize for any frustration this may cause.
3. Identify the location of each clue: description of location and/or street address (if possible), name of the building or park, etc. There will be two first-prize winners: 1) Random drawing from entries with the highest number of correct answers (your name will get a SECOND ENTRY if you find three additional clues housed at SeasideOR.com website. 2) Most creative entry (think photos, videos, poems, etc.)
4. Send ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD (Include your name, address, daytime phone number and/or email address) to: Seaside Treasure Quest, c/o Seaside Visitor Bureau, 989 Broadway, Seaside, OR 97138 or email your entry to events@SeasideOR.com.
5. Entries must be postmarked no later than Friday, October 18, 2013. Winners and Treasure Quest answers will be announced by November 15, 2013 on the SeasideOR.com website.
6. All entries will be judged by Seaside Visitors Bureau and Pelican Productions staff.
7. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to win and have valid driver's license and major credit card (to cover lodging incidentals). Extra copies may be obtained by picking up another Seaside Visitor Guide or contest page at the Seaside Visitor Bureau (7 N. Roosevelt), or via the SeasideOR.com website.
8. Entries can only be submitted by those that participated in your search. Pelican Productions and City of Seaside employees and volunteers (and their family members) are ineligible.